Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's been a long time since my last post. It's crazy for wedding photographers going into the end of the year, which is traditionally the peak months for weddings. There are practically no free weekends (reserved for shoots), and no weekdays (reserved for post-production/appointments/errands). Even though I went to Bali last week, it was for a post-wedding shoot and strictly business. The only indulgence was a 3-and-a-half-hour massage session (before the return flight) that did my neck and shoulder a whole lot of good. Highly recommended. It's a shop called Cozy at Jalan Sunset, near Kuta. Spent less than S$50 for the moment of decadence. This is the wedding of the couple who took me to Bali. Super nice couple, who was most sporting, fun and accommodating. I really had a good time with them, and even the Balinese guide agreed with me in private.










No comments: