Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 16/2007

This is HOT from the press.
Cillian & Chez got married at Burkhill Hall in a simple and intimate ceremony.
They are happy clients of Angels Atelier whom I am proud to display my sample album with. I think they make great-looking gowns and Wendy (the boss) is so friendly and easy to talk to.

It was a rather tiring day because I didn't get to rest during the break.
Nontheless, the opportunities to make good pictures presented themselves and that really kept my energy level up. I'll be going to JB on Sunday (which is in a few hours' time!), so I reckon I might not have time to update my blog soon enough.

Here it is.



2 comments:

zEaLoUsMe™ said...

really naice... very soothing!

KC_Wong said...

thanks zealous me.
i always find it amazing that a 13-year-old can be soothed and touched by wedding pix. you are one little old girl.