Friday, April 20, 2007

Lately, I am encouraged by the increasing number of engagements I get from clients who want to do baby/family portraits. They represent an alternative creative avenue and keeps my mind constantly working......and not just restrict myself to just weddings.








I have been freelancing for a local newspaper and some magazines as well, not for the money but for the same reason listed above. In addition, by taking on such assignments, I get to go to places I would normally not have the chance to go, or shoot somebody I don't have chance to shoot. I think that's a good eye-opener too.

These are some photos I took for food magazine Wine & Dine. It's a small change, from shooting people to shooting things that don't move. It's not any easier for that matter.


No comments: