Friday, April 27, 2007

It's another 4 hours+ before I board the plane to one of my all time favourite holiday destinations---Bali. This time, my wife and daughter will be going, together with 2 other couples, who are my best buddies.

We'll be staying at a 3-bedroom villa and just plan to rest, relax and recharge for the coming weeks. As some of you might have already known, i have started quoting a new price for new enquiries. To me, this is a landmark decision because ever since I have been a member of the prestigious Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA) for (i think) 2 years already, and now having been accepted into Singapore's very own Wedding Photographers Network (www.wpn.sg), I feel that I really have to buck up and deliver my best (be it service and final product) to my clients.

Hence, Greymatter Photography is determined to offer the best that money can buy. Our albums are world-class (internationally sought-after) and I seek to capture more telling and stunning images. There will be lots of preparation and marketing to be done, in preparation of this new focus on superior quality.

But before that....need to R&R...:)

Hopefully when I'm back in May 2, I can have lots of fun pictures to share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just dropping by to say that I really enjoy looking at your photos and reading the stories behind them.
Hope you have a good break, and all the best for the preparations for your newly-priced work!
Good quality IS worth paying for :)