Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Houston, we're good to go!

Prior to this pre-wedding shoot, I was a bit worried about the "chemistry" with Khon-Whey and Sue Anne. Both are based in Houston, Texas and therefore we have never met and all correspondences were made via emails. Moreover, Khon-Whey is the younger brother of my JC classmate, Li Shing, and you know the thing about shooting for friends' relatives et al, it might get a bit awkward.

But thanks to the easy-going manners of the couple, we breezed through the photo shoot easily. I also learnt one thing: the NASA rockets don't take-off from Houston. They actually depart from Florida. Houston is the station control. Silly me.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice series of shots. Like the color treatment to some of them!

eiklin said...

haha your comments reminds me of apollo 13. anyway, great shots again, as always. my fav is number 3, nice colours and tack sharp on the eyes (i even thought i saw a heart-shaped vignetting!).

ps. i thought you are using D3?