Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!

It's that time of the year again, when I have to make my "pilgrimage" back to Malaysia for the reunion dinner. This coming year of the cow seems ridden with pessimism on the economic front, but I still wish everyone can make the best out of every situation and embark on your own little "bull run" in the new year.

For me, things are certainly looking up. Every year since I got married, there has been a skewed "redistribution of income" when it comes to hongbao money. Most of my relatives have at least two children. Hee hee, now that Yu Hao has come into the picture, I am going to make a small "killing" in the hongbao market.

Finally, greetings (pls click)from all of us from WPN.

1 comment:

Blackjack Team said...

Really and as I have not thought about it earlier