Monday, March 09, 2009

Yet Another One

Like I have mentioned in my earlier posts, I have been doing quite a number of very, very small weddings over the past few weeks so much so that I had stage fright when I next attended a 150-pax wedding lunch. (Yes, I am exaggerating).

Greg and Racheal had a solemnisation ceremony at the bandstand at Botanical Gardens. Although that place is a regular fixture for many a bridal photos, it was my first time shooting an actual wedding there. There were only the couple, two other friends, the JP and the photographer. I think the ceremony went so smoothly and quietly that it was over before other park visitors realised what was happening.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i get married, i want it tht way too. and yes, u can be the photographer as well:D hahaha. it's a nice set. love small weddings!:D