Sunday, July 05, 2009

Be Prepared

With the total number of H1N1 patients soaring above 1,000, I fear that one day, just one day, I might add on to the statistics, considering the fact that my job puts me into contact with hundreds and hundreds of people every month.

Now, if that happens, and should I be home quarantined, I want to let me clients know that the Wedding Photographers Network (WPN) will be right behind me to back me up. WPN is a collective of some of Singapore's finest wedding photographers. Any one of them, whoever is available on the affected date of wedding, can be called upon to replace me and provide excellent coverage for the wedding couple. Likewise, clients of other WPN members are also covered under such an "insurance policy".

Of course, nobody wishes this to occur.

However, clients who might be affected should have a peace of mind.

No comments: