Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wrong side of 30

I am genuinely touched by the well wishes of friends and clients who have wished me a happy birthday.
I think I've mentioned this before, my wife and I have the same birthday, and also the same age.
Birthdays don't mean much to us after we passed 30, and I've postponed our celebration today because I have a football game coming up (guys out there, I've set a low benchmark for you)!

Being on the wrong side of 30, I find that I am taking longer to recover from shoots and football games. Exercise is of paramount importance at my age, and diet is to be strictly observed if I were to keep my body in good shape.

One thing that no amount of cycling and football-playing and pills can help is the deteriorating performance of my favourite organ.

Nowadays, the brain can't remember things very well. Sigh.

1 comment:

yuhsin said...

All things considered, I think it's better than being on the left side of 40 :). My mom says gingko may help boost the performance of your favourite organ...

Happy birthday!