Friday, February 09, 2007





I think I can speak for almost all the wedding photographers in Singapore:

the crazy/busy/sleepy/panicky/sweaty days are finally over (at least for a while, for me)!


It's been a hectic 2 months of work for me, when my days revolve around shooting, post-processing, album-designing, setting appoinments, fulfilling appointments, replying emails and catching short naps.


I didn't have as much quality time with my 1-year-old baby as before, and I don't really like that feeling. Not only is family time compromised, I think the quality of work will definitely rise to a much higher level if I can cut the number of weddings I do per year.


I learned that a few other photographers are feeling the same thing, and some have already practised what they preached. In 2007, that's going to be my resolution of sort. To deliver even better quality work, to constantly innovate, and to stay fresh for both family and clients.


New products will arrive pretty soon, and I am so excited by the prospect. Stay tuned.


Meanwhile, just enjoy some of the pictures taken over the final month of 2006. (I know I know it's already Feb 2007). I will come round to that. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!!