Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I think January is a good month for me.
Not only because I celebrated my daughter's 1st birthday, but I love many of the images I made during that month.
Here's a few I personally like:





She is one of my favourite "grandmas" because she was so expressive and gave me so many photo opportunities. Thanks, grandma.



Hot, hot, hot. I like the humour in this image. Straight to the point.



A friend's helping hand. Sometimes I get tired of shooting brides getting into their Manolo Blahniks and Jimmy Choos. From another angle, I find that instead of focusing on the shoes, why not i focus on "friendship"?



Another "hand" that leaves something for the imagination. It's the hand she will hold and walk with for the rest of her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the cliche goes ... ... a picture paints a thousand words. You made it come true. You have matured in your skills.

Yes, think before you shoot.

Photography is, to me, literature. A story to tell and share ... ...

One day when I am old and grey, would greymatter photography featured me in my children's wedding?