Monday, November 12, 2007

It's been a while since I shot at Raffles Town Club. I think it was almost 3 years ago when I went there to shoot one of my best pals' wedding.

To be honest, sometimes, a short and simple tea reception is not easy to shoot, because there isn't enough content since there's no wedding ceremony, no spectacular backdrops, no perfect sunset and no elaborate details.

How do I go round this challenge? I always tell myself to go back to the basics: what am I good at? Focus on the emotions, the expressions, the people! Ultimately, they are the ones who make or break a wedding! I hope my pictures can convey the great fun and camaraderie that I felt at Robin & Lynette's tea reception.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi KC,

Robin and myself both felt that the photos were very well taken, and the DVD cover was a nice touch too. Thanks for helping us to capture our wonderful memories and we would certainly recommend our friends too! Cheers.