Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Love at Standstill

Once in a while, I get to shoot a very low-key, relatively quiet, but no less beautiful and emotional wedding. It stretches my documentary repertoire because I cannot always apply the same approach to shooting such a wedding.

I think to be able to adapt myself to shoot various types of weddings is also a form a style, as opposed to imposing a distinctive signature on all weddings. Ha ha! Am I playing with words and finding excuses for myself?

Anyway, I have to thank Yang for introducing a great piece of music to me. Very romantic, and suits this wedding and couple, Gregory and Elizabeth, to a tee.

Venues: Church of the Holy Family, Rasa Sentosa





Click for full slideshow

2 comments:

CK Hwang said...

Hey KC, love the third picture from the top. Was it from Sentosa?

KC_Wong said...

Thanks Kuang. Rasa it is. But i cheated by digitally removing some of the ships that were visible.