Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Free Roaming

The pre-wedding shoot for John & Cathy went about smoothly. One reason I was (still am) excited about their shoot is all the locations are new to me. No pre-conceived angles, no cookie-cutter "must-have" shots at a particular location, I went about the job with eyes wide open (you know how we can go about doing our job---a familiar one---even with eyes closed) but with an even open mind. I allowed my imagination to run free so that I can present those locations as fresh as possible.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last one nails it *clap* *clap*!

KC_Wong said...

Thanks...and by the way, I borrowed your idea of water-marking some of the pictures....to make them look "stylo".

A traveler looking for home said...

Hey KC, love the pics from this series. All very consistent and really shows off your skills as an artist.