Monday, March 03, 2008

There's Only One Rochester

I've shot at One Rochester a few times, but surprisingly never in daylight.
It was my first shoot there with the place bathed in warm sunlight. I think Rochester Park at night is all about ambience: the area is freaking dark but you have these tea lights/candles/spot lights that cast nice shadows all over the place; where you can hear crickets sing and one look up the sky, the moon and stars are never far away.

However, it's only in daylight one can appreciate the unabashed nudity. Visually, it makes for a more stunning treat, with the reds and greens and whites blending into a riot of kaleidescope. I think that's why Willy & Denise chose the place as their wedding venue.

Handsome couple, nice music, good food, and sporting guests...all excellent ingredients of a nice album (in the making). After the wedding, I could even join my mates for a football session. Now, that's what I called a good day's work.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last shot!!

KC_Wong said...

Thanks. It's one of my favourite too.