Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trash The Dress

Two days after shooting Davina's & Tony's wedding reception, I shot her sister Deborah's and Rick's engagement session.

We hopped onto Regina's boat and planned to go out to sea and dock at one of the southern islands for some sweet tropical sunset shots. Despite it being another hot day, there was a storm approaching us when we were out at sea. Forced to turn back, we ended trashing the dress at the jetty. Good thing also...I might end up seasick if I look through my viewfinder long enough.

The whole session took slightly under two hours, but I have already managed to capture Deborah's "bubbliness" and Rick's quiet confidence in under two minutes. That showed how comfortable they were in front of the camera. It was pure joy.









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi KC..

Thanks soo much for the time taken for our photoshoot!

The pictures on the blog look amazing! I can't wait to see the entirety of the shots taken!

You really captured the emotions we liked to portray!

Kudos!

Once again.. thanks from Rick and Myself. You create amazing work

Deb

KC_Wong said...

Hey Deborah & Rick, it was my pleasure.
Thanks for making it so easy. I look forward to your wedding in August.

Anonymous said...

very nice :)

Adam Ong said...

well done and good job dude! and i'll remember the pic you took!

KC_Wong said...

Hi Jiuhukia:long time no see.
Thanks for your kind words. Although it's very comforting to know clients appreciate the pics I took, but the encouragement I get from fellow professional photographers is priceless.

KC_Wong said...

Hi Adam, I am from Malaysia too, making a modest living here. Thanks for your compliments.

himawari said...

Hi debz,
Great pic taken. I doubt you even remember me, but well, known you from youth challenge days back in 99.
You look great and kc did such a gorgeous work.