Friday, June 27, 2008

Sounds like a plan

Shot a beautiful wedding in Bali a couple of weeks ago.
It was held at Ritz Carlton, one of the bridal pavilions that overlook the Indian Ocean. The wedding coordinator there, Imelda, told me that they are playing host to 94 weddings in June alone! My goodness, that's about 3 weddings every day (although in Bali, some of their weddings are pretty short, just like an ROM here)!

On the day of my clients' wedding, she added that there are eight other weddings being held at the resort as well. Maybe it's the difference in timing (but can't be, cos Bali weddings are about the sunset), or the compound is really too huge, that we didn't see any other couples there.

I am going to pick up Bahasa Indonesia and relocating to Bali. I don't need 94 weddings a month.....just give me 4. The rest of the time, I'll go on road trips to the rest of the island.

Anyway, here's a short trailer of the wedding.


By the way, Yu Hsin of Tinydot did a good job for this couple's pre-wedding shots.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some amazing photography there!