Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rare Commodity

Blame it on my narrow social circle, but I've never met a magistrate until Carolyn. Images of Justice Bao immediately conjure in my mind but Carolyn is nothing like him. Fair and pretty, not to mention cerebral, she and Alvin (who is a looker himself) make such a good couple. I feel there is much mutual respect between them. Often, we can sense how deeply in love a couple is, but there is another equally important and more sustainable but rare commodity in a relationship----RESPECT. No matter how loving a couple is, love can't last if respect is absent. I'm no Dr. LOVE, but I do practice it myself in my marriage.

Every morning, I have to pay respect to my wife. That's how I can last till now.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errmm...pay respect doesn't sound right hah!

After seeing your last few sets of images - photojournalism et all, I'm inspired to shoot with a purpose again!

KC_Wong said...

pay respect is the right term for it....got to serve her hot tea and hot towel, followed by a massage.

I respect her wishes, she respects my services.

Glad i can be of any help. But I thought your clients love you just the way you are. If you want to do it, you have to do it smoothly so that the change in style is not too drastic.