Saturday, November 01, 2008

Under One Roof

Sheryl & Stephane's wedding is one of those elegantly simplest ones where every one is there for a purpose: to witness the union of a couple truly in love. Stephane is a Swiss, but from the way I hear him speak English, I sometimes wonder if he has been in Singapore for so long that I thought I heard a Singapore accent there.

The wedding was held at home where there are potentially many good spots for an outdoor wedding. However, given the fact that the couple are very averse to the hot weather, it was instead held in a communal (living?) room with air-con in full blast.

Blessed with nice light and beautiful people, here's how the story goes....







One thing quite "funny" was that Sheryl was "boasting" that she didn't feel like she was getting married, and that she wouldn't cry. However, when her parents came to veil her, that was when reality struck. Yang (video) and I were like cameras rolling, and zooming on them, hoping to film "something" and Sheryl's father was like asking us "Are you done? I'm going to cry." Now, that's precisely what we were waiting for. Cold-blooded photojournalists.
















No comments: