Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

Hi, I'm well and truly rested after the long break! It's back to business (reluctantly) but have been so overwhelmed with issues both official and personal that I have placed the blog in the back seat!

Also, during this time, I have been somehow bitten by the cycling bike and am very into road bikes and cycling. I think this is a sport that can help me keep fit no matter what age I am. I've been playing football but it gets too intense as I age; golf is too time-wasting and cycling is just nice. I can cycle in the wee hours of the night/morning and yet still have time for breakfast with wife and kids. I just sold my entry-level bike (even though my cycling skills is entry-level, but there are many mediocre photographers using Leicas too) and am now in the process of building my first road bike. Will show pictures once it's done. And readers who share same interest or have cycling groups, pls feel free to contact/invite me! I am AVAILABLE!

What I can show now are wedding pictures (aha!). Walter is a friend of many of my clients and I am very happy to shoot his wedding to her lovely bride, Linda from Tianjin, China. They live in a lovely historical neighbourhood and for the first time in my wedding career, I could just walk to the bride's apartment in the morning.




The bride had to pop a candy, to signify "tian tian mi mi" (sweet loving).


The family members from China do not know about the "gatecrashing" practice here, so they happily opened the door for Walter. He got in easy!







The tale of the good daughter-in-law, the good banquet manager and the "bad" father.

No comments: