Monday, February 23, 2009

Small is Beautiful

Who says Singapore is not a romantic place? I shot yet another small and intimate wedding recently. There seem to be a lot of foreigners getting married in Singapore (at least from my experience). I myself, a Malaysian, was married in Singapore, for more than seven years already. Our ceremony was held at the roof-top function room of my sister-in-law's condominium and the ceremony was witnessed by families and close friends. I remembered it occured very quickly and before we knew it, the ink on the cert was already dry. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful day and I hope Roberta and Santi had the same, if not more intense, feeling than I had on their small and intimate wedding as well. Theirs was even smaller, with Roberta's father a long-distance witness in Rome, via skype.
















No comments: