Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Month of November
Bali Pre-Wedding Outdoor Photography @ $3800 per couple
- 1 x 30-page coffee-table book
- Return all taken hi-res images in DVD-R
- Includes driver & transport
- Includes makeup & hair-do
- No need to pay for my airfare and hotel.

After the last successful trip to Bali, I have decided to have another shootout in November at a special price with many things already thrown in. However, trip is for weekdays only. For those who don't yet have a gown, you have the option of renting one from one of the famous boutiques in Denpasar. Prices range from 1 million-2 million rupiahs.

For those who have alternate dates in mind, pls feel free to contact me. If schedule permits, I am more than happy to accommodate, at the same special price.



Here’s another extraordinary wedding chapel in Bali which I felt is simply amazing! Boasting 117 sqm of floor space with a transposable seating plan that comfortably receives 60 guests, "I felt like heaven on earth while walking between the waters!" (quoted from Gabriel Mendes)Great venue for your ROM + pre-wedding + vacation.

In order to shoot at the Infinity Chapel, one need to book the Conrad’s pre-wedding photoshoot package @ US$500 + 21% tax = US$605

Package Inclusions:
Romantic dinner for two persons (US$95++ per person) at the Beach Bale,
2-hour photo shoot of: Infinity exterior, beach, gardens, bales and exterior of Conrad Bali Resort & Spa.

The above rate is valid if stay minimum 2 nights at Conrad.

2 comments:

jingh24 said...

We r glad you like bali as much as we do :)

KC_Wong said...

Bali holds many special memories for me as well. That's the 1st overseas trip my wife and I went on many years ago. It was a 10-day self-drive trip around the island.

Later, it became a very good destination for holidaying with close friends as well.

However, I might want to explore Lombok and East Timor as well.