Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vivocity is such an inspiring place....as far as the photographer is concerned.
I already had this thought months ago when I went there to shoot for the Vivocity photo competition. Even now, when I went back to document a commissioned project, that place still amazes me. So many subjects, so much texture, and the way the architecture allows light to interact with space simply blows me away.

These are some of my personal shots, when I wasn't working.


(Above)The design is very "vivo", and it has become such a popular backdrop for many a family photos.


Also a favourite amongst hot-blooded youngsters. However, remember to "hold your horses" and keep impulses in check.


In case you can't see, the notice says "Caution. For your own safety, please do not go beyond this point..."

No comments: