Monday, December 03, 2007

Villa Raintree Spa

This is my first visit to the Villa Raintree Spa at Labrador Park. It's been quite a while since I last went to that part of Labrador Park, and the transformation of the once laid-back historical site astounds me.

In a vein similar to what the government has done to Tanglin Village at Dempsey Road, many of such once sleepy places have been sort of awaken and injected new lease of life. It's hard to say whether it's good or bad. I suppose people generally would prefer better amenities but nature-lovers and escapists like me would loath the development and the ballooning crowds at these places.

Nonetheless, the wedding ceremony was beautiful and the amount of attention the couple paid to details certainly added an extra touch to the splendour.

















No comments: