Monday, December 17, 2007

I Lost It

What's worse than shooting consecutively for 5 days?
It's when I do it while I am sick!
Man, the feeling was horrible. At first it was still ok by the end of the 1st day. Come 2nd day, I already felt my neck getting stiff and achy, possibly from the swelling of the lymph nodes. By the 4th day, my voice was gone. Luckily I don't talk much when I shoot, ha ha. Nobody actually noticed. However, when it comes to the group photos, instead of my usual "One, two, three!", I held up my left hand and showed the subjects my fingers 1-2-3.

My daughter was sick too. She has been coughing for three weeks already, and after two consultations, still to no avail. Finally, we went to the third doctor who is well-known for his aggression in administering medicine and started her on nabilization. She screamed the whole clinic down because of the odd apparatus and the hissing sound. Poor thing. We drew many sympathetic looks from the other parents. Hope she gets well soon.

One thing about shooting a midweek wedding is the traffic. Because it's a working day, the expressway would be choked with vehicles during the morning peak hours. So, what I did on 12 december was to get up at 4am, watched Liverpool thrash Marseille 4-0, and set off at 6am, and still managed to catch a short nap at the bride's car park. :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care man...tis the season for the flu cos i'm starting to get a leaky nose as well!