Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Full Circle

Life is full of coincidence.
When Xiaowei and Wilson looked me up, they seemed like another excited couple looking for a wedding photographer.
However, as the date drew closer, when I found out where she lived, her address struck me as oddly familiar. It was only later that I realised that I shot Xiaowei's brother's wedding....five years ago! All of us didn't know, because the brother wanted her to look for a photographer who suited her taste, and the sister wanted to search one on her own. In the end, she decided on me and we came one full circle.

Her brother and his wife was kind and generous enough to want to fully sponsor the photography package. Wow! I'd love to have a brother and sister-in-law like that!







Venues: Au Jardin and Shangri La, Singapore

2 comments:

Jose Villa said...

these images are beautiful!!

love the top 2!!

way to go!! miss you guys!

jose villa

KC_Wong said...

Hi Jose, thanks for your kind words.
Didn't know you read my blog. What an encouragement from the master himself.