Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last Breath...and One More.

Rain has the ability to nudge me out of my comfort zone to seek out new and sheltered venues for pre-wedding shoots. During my daily shuttle trips to/from my daughter's school, I always pass by the National Stadium---you know, the stadium that, like an action movie hero, just wouldn't die.

The textures, architecture and more importantly, the shelter, make it a very viable option for rainy days. So on Monday, the idea paid off and the stadium became my first location. It's good to record a piece of history too in the photos.

By the way, the stadium will be hosting the Olympic Samba Boys and the Lions later this week, and also this match between X & Y and this match between A & B and this match....well, you get the idea.

I'll only believe it's truly gone when I hold a chunk of its wall in my hand as a memento.













1 comment:

yeongest said...

Being a football fan.. i love the stadium photos lol. Especially like the one under the arches...

Good job KC!