Monday, July 14, 2008

Worse than Standchart Marathon

I had the pleasure to shoot Ernest & Ei Tian's marathon wedding recently and even though many of the flowers were DIYed by Ei Tian's sister, they were absolutely beautiful.

Both of them actually live and work in London, so needless to say, there wasn't much of face-to-face communication but then again, with my style of documentary photography, as long as they are comfortable in my presence, the essence of the wedding will be beautifully captured.

True enough, I had fun, lots of fun because it was fourteen hours straight: from the hotel room, to the church, to a short outdoor session, to the dinner reception at Burkhill Hall.

I cannot tell you how I have needed a masseur so much ever, after the evening ended. Though physically drained, mentally I was very gratified and happy.

Hope they and I can share our joy through these images.



























2 comments:

Theresa said...

These are beautiful pictures - I had tears in my eyes! Thank you so much for capturing my dear friends EiTian and Ernest's wedding!

Unknown said...

very emotive shots in this series. Also like the first and last shot alot.