Monday, October 20, 2008

From Shanghai with Love

Catherine & Michael both work in Shanghai as entrepreneurs (one of my favourite jobs in one of my favourite cities), how cool is that?

But what made them really stand out is their excitement and enthusiasm shown on their wedding day! Basically, they gave me the impression that they really, really couldn't wait to be married to each other, and their excitement certainly rubbed off on me as I suffered from severe backache, from over-shooting! I don't think I've been so hardworking for a long time :)




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures (counting from the bottom) 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. They are so powerful and nice.

Especially #2 from the back and #5 and #7.

Thanks for your great work for our wedding also. =) We liked the pictures very much. Looking at them like the entire day unfolds again while we were choosing the pictures. you captured our memories.

Regards,
Colin

KC_Wong said...

Thanks Colin, for giving me the chance too.
Btw, saw the pictures on your blog: your new home is so beautiful. Now with Geraldine by your side, you must feel like you are in heaven!

Can email me? I don't have your email address and i can't leave comments on your blog anonymously.