Monday, October 13, 2008

Match Made Near Heaven

The love story started in mid-air, aboard a flight, and culminated in an emotional and simple wedding for Han Meng & Gina. Han Meng (the pilot) is the cousin of one of my old-time clients and that was how we hooked up. He came across as a very doting husband and is the only client so far whom I bumped into at a wet market. You see, husbands who go to the market and buy the food can't be that bad, eh? (In case you are wondering, I am talking about myself).




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 4th shot (forms a heart shape) with the person behind taking a picture of the couple.

Another heart shape found in the picture where the mother? was leading the bride in.

Love the colors and light flare of one of the picture where the couple was looking and smiling so lovingly at each other.

Cute one on the mum feeding the kid and busy looking at the ongoings. its so cute looking at that picture where the kid and the mum is like in different worlds linked by a chopstick.

Great work. Time for me to get off work after enjoying your photos. =p

KC_Wong said...

Hi Colin, thanks for your encouraging words again. I'm so glad you actually took notice of the mother+daughter picture. I took it because after becoming a father, I grew to take note of little things that happen between parent and child. This one struck me as "funny" because can you imagine if my wife accidentally feeds my daughter some chillies while she is too engrossed in her show? she will get it from me, certainly.