Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bon Voyage

Colin, one of my latest clients, just flew off to San Diego, California for work and he will be there for about three years. He and Geraldine had been very generous with their friendship. They have invited me to their pre-wedding bridal party get-together, reserved a seat for me at the wedding banquet, and also invited me to a post-wedding bridal party karaoke session.

Well, I think Geraldine will join him there eventually, but I don't know....as she has displayed fully the feminine qualities of indecisiveness and dilly-dallying so far, as told to me by a resigned Colin.

Well, Colin, bon voyage and enjoy your stint there. so envious!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey KC

Greetings from San Francisco en route to San Diego.

Hope you enjoyed our company. She and I were both undecisive lah. =p

Regards,
Colin

Anonymous said...

thanks kc...

i think too much ba...
miss the local food, frens, gst, weather, family.... and of cos, miss u too....~giggle~

but now, i miss colin.... haiz... ~pouts~

~counting fingers... counting albus's paws too~

Pretty G