Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hua Zhong.....Ooosh!

Being an old boy of the now renamed Chinese High School, it was a nostalgic and fun time shooting Serene and Gary's pre-wedding session back at the Bukit Timah campus.

They were super enthusiastic about the concept of the shoot and had so many ideas that my brain couldn't keep up with their thoughts. However, the underlying conclusion is: we are going to have fun!

The chinese characters etched on the slopes of the school are "zi qiang bu xi", and loosely translated, it means self-improvement is a never-ending endeavour (shouldn't rest on your laurels). They made a lasting impression on my young mind back then, and that's probably one of the reasons why I chose the school (I'm sure you have your own weird reasons for certain decisions).

I'm not going to let this opportunity slip by at the shoot. It was my idea....looks corny, but hey, it sure was fun because these were the type of photos that I'd take back in my school "daze"!

Preview only.
More fun shots to come!

3 comments:

eiklin said...

ok, now i know how to *charade* it next time :)

JW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JW said...

coincidentally, i'm also alumni of THE chinese high school. altho it was in rjc that i 'xian-ed' my gf who's now my wife-to-be. lol... 'graduated' from tchs in 1998. chat more with you next week! =)