Monday, September 29, 2008

Hit & Miss

I mentioned I missed my daughter's debut as a little green leaf at her school performance. My wife told me that the moment the curtain was drawn open, and Yu Wen saw the crowd, she immediately went backstage and sat on the teacher's lap throughout the song, except for the finale when she rejoined the group.

Not much of a photographer, nonetheless my wife managed to capture some nice moments. With a bit of photoshop, one of the images still comes out nice.

The other event which I didn't miss was my son's first month party. Had a nice high-tea buffet at Lao Beijing, Tiong Bahru Plaza branch, with close friends and relatives. And then there was the customary flower bath for the 1-month-old baby.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute leave. ur wife is a good photographer too. =)

And the boy, looks so strong.

KC_Wong said...

She a good photographer?
You know how tedious it is to paste the images of the other children around Yu Wen in photoshop or not???