Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Ingredients

There were a lot of funny moments at Shumei's and Junhao's wedding, due largely in part to a strong supporting cast as well as the fun-loving nature of the protagonists.

"Evil" sisters, "prankster" parents, sporting brothers, harmless boo-boos.....that's why I am still doing what I am doing.



I must have breakfast when i go to work. Otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on my job.







That's the nonchalant mother-in-law of Junhao at the bottom left. I think she hasn't realised the gravity of the occasion.



Mother-in-law finally getting in on the act. Asking for a red packet on top of the fat dowry she received. (joking)



Shumei laughing out loud at her "inept" parents who had difficulty opening the umbrella. The downside of having a daughter. LOL











That's Bevlyn of alittledream with her bunch of motley dancing crew.





1 comment:

A traveler looking for home said...

love your black and white images