Sunday, September 21, 2008

Macau 3

I felt fulfilled after the shoot in Macau, because I felt that it was a good trip with some fabulous photos of an awesome couple.

I can't wait to go back to another country with lots of heritage. Think China, India, Mongolia or even Philippines. I am a big fan of Asia and not only because its scenery (IMO) is spectacular, the food agreeable, it is also within easy reach. Instead of spending 10 hours on the plane flying to Europe, I can just fly for 5 hours, and spend the remaining 5 fooling around with my kids at home.

Australia and Europe sell, but I'd love to advocate something I like and believe in. It's almost as fun as the photo shoot itself.
















11 comments:

Unknown said...

KC, the photos are so nice!! We love the places you selected and how you captured the different moods. The photo shoot with you certainly made our stay in Macau a very fun, enjoyable and memorable one.;) You're an excellent photographer, top of the class IMO, and most importantly, your passion for the art really shows in your works.

Thanks for all the hard work, sweat and blood (ok maybe not blood)! I can't wait to view the rest of the photos!

Anonymous said...

hey man! if u plan mongolia, let me know ya. maybe can work out something:D

eiklin said...

some of these remind me of the a-ha photos that we tried to imitate during JC :)

Anonymous said...

Great destination and yes it makes sense. =)

KC_Wong said...

Hi Regina, thanks for the kind words. I am glad the two of you made my job easy.

And thanks for the trust!

KC_Wong said...

Wansheng: Onz man! We'll talk when we next meet up, possibly in the football court.

KC_Wong said...

KK: yes, the city is a fantastic place to shoot. I love the rustic look.

KC_Wong said...

Eiklin: are you referring to the pictures we took at the old bukit batok campus? yes, i got my inspiration from there! ha!

Anonymous said...

great colors here. very suitable for the old nostalgic feel. Great work...so did you do any gambing there?

KC_Wong said...

No gambling, but i did visit Grand Lisboa and Venetian to "open my eyes". I've tried the jackpot in Las Vegas before, so the novelty is gone by now, I guess. Maybe it'll be different if I ever become a high roller.

omegaforest said...

one if yr best series! great backdrops