Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Wedding in HK

It was a fruitful trip to Hong Kong last month.
I bought a bicycle frame, watched Liverpool thrashed Man U 4-1 at Old Trafford, and also shot a wedding.
No, just kidding, Ambrose and Wendy. I had lots of fun shooting your wedding, and the bicycle frame was just the icing on the cake.

This is not the first time I shot a wedding involving HK girls, but it was my first time shooting a wedding in HK. These girls are crazy when it comes to the games. I was really honoured to be their pre-wedding photographer and wedding photographer (for both HK and Singapore). They are easy to work with, and they really enjoyed their wedding like one, or rather two big parties.
Basically, it was "Hahahahaha"------------------ and the wedding ended.
For now.
There is a Singapore leg to come. Stay tuned.





























1 comment:

omegaforest said...

kc, the majong shot is one that u never get in SG!