Thursday, April 02, 2009

Nocturnal

Did a late night shoot with an adventurous couple recently.
I like the mystery the night offers, and the mix-mash of man-made lights the city provides.
The cool night breeze is also a relief from the usual equatorial heat, and not to mention we did not have to jostle for space with other people.

Except for the part when Chris (my assistant) warned me about the possible presence of a snake in Punggol (we didn't tell the couple about it), the night adventure was kept at a manageable level.












4 comments:

yuhsin said...

#2 and #4 are excellent!

Anonymous said...

beautiful and interesting indeed....night shoots, a new meaning to it.

Did you have to use lights for punggol..its so dark it seems.

Like the raffles place mrt shot. machiam in egypt with the pyramid.

When can I be your assistant?

KC_Wong said...

Thanks guys!
Hi Colin, fly me to San Diego, I be your assistant!

Anonymous said...

very interesting! i wished i had the guts to try it for mine :) Very nice

- Linda Ng