Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can't bear to look

No, I don't mean this batch of photos are ugly. In fact, I love this photo shoot a lot because it's another wonderful couple who are easy to work with and who devote their attention wholeheartedly into it. It was a post-wedding shoot and one that was three years after the wedding! I really admire their desire to have a piece of nice memory that they didn't get to possess years ago, and I am honoured that I am the one who helped them fulfil this dream.

Elorn is very funny because after the photo shoot, when it was time to collect the photos, she was so nervous that she couldn't bear to look at herself in the pictures. Sounds paradoxical, but I guess it's how I, as a student felt when I collected my "A" level results. I worked hard for two years (did I really?) and when it was time for the moment of truth, I couldn't bear to see what letters were printed on that result slip.

I don't know yet how they feel now, but I thought they passed with flying colours.














2 comments:

yuhsin said...

#11 i like :)

Anonymous said...

looks like Raffles Hotel ....