Monday, May 18, 2009

Error of Judgement

At first i thought Lydia & Daniel are very serious people.
They looked really serious, did not talk much, and in my mind I was thinking :"Hmm....they will look cool with the no-hug, no-kiss type of pre-wedding photos."

It turned out that they are one of the most "ticklish" and giggly couples around. Much like how my son would laugh at a cough, a sneeze or a yawn made by his sister, Lydia and Daniel would giggle when I changed my lens, laughed when I drink water, and chuckled when I looked at them. That was how "ticklish" they were.

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a bit, but it goes to show that after all these years, I am still a bad judge of people.

They are fun to work with, easy-going, and I can't ask for more.














1 comment:

omegaforest said...

nice shot at barrage. seems to be a in place for wedding!