Friday, August 17, 2007






There are some couples who would thank me for taking nice wedding pictures for them, and there are some whom I feel grateful to for allowing me to take their wedding pictures. Ann and Henry are one such couple. I knew Henry because we played occasional football together at our alma mater (he's 4 years younger). He plays good football and I like it when he's in the same team as me (can't verify if the converse is true). It was a pleasant surprise when his wife Ann found me independently as a wedding photographer.

I thank them because they are truly great people: talented, smart, and selfless people with a strong faith, and who made my work so much easier. They have great friends too, who put up several "special items" at the wedding reception that tickled me non-stop, causing a lot of camera shake. I know I am a pro, but I do succumb to wicked humour.

Venues: Church of St Mary of the Angels; Orchard Hotel, Rasa Sentosa

No comments: