Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hi, I will be away in Sabah for a wedding.
Will only be back on 5th Sept. I will bring my notebook along, to check my emails, if possible. Otherwise, pls remain patient if I don't reply your emails promptly.

Will try to bring back some nice pictures from the island of Borneo. Before this trip, I have been reading up guide books on Sabah and from the description, it is amazingly beautiful and exotic. However, trhe real beauty lies somewhere in east Sabah, where I won't be going due to time constraints. I will at least try to catch a glimpse of Mount Kinabalu

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait wait uncle KC!!, for the record, i is no homo hor!! dun listen to uncle gab talk bird. haha. kns...he just told me hhahaa...damn funny.

KC_Wong said...

Whatever.....hate to see you so moody sometimes. Just want to let you know I this uncle very liberal....I'll be ther if you wish to come out of the closet.

We'll talk.....when i come back.

Anonymous said...

Yah Ead,

Uncle Gab and Uncle KC will advice you to face the truth and come out of the closet, it's the best for you......hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

turtle

Anonymous said...

wow...this is news... that would prove my aunts theory about bald guys and homosexuality. =)

Kelvin

Anonymous said...

ya lah ya lah, im gonna go out with both your daughters when they turn 18!! muahahar