Monday, October 08, 2007

I am sure it's old news by now, that there is a new wedding destination on the block, right in one of the most exclusive enclave in Singapore----Sentosa Cove.

The recently officially-launched One degree Fifteen Marina has positioned itself as a beautiful wedding venue by the sea. It's not difficult to see why: with million dollars yachts, blue waters and skies in the horizon serving as a backdrop, it gives other similar venues like Rasa Sentosa, The Sentosa (Beaufort), and The Amara Sanctuary a good run for the money. When the Integrated Resorts are completed, I expect more exciting wedding venues with different themes to spruce up on our little island and make Singapore one of THE wedding destinations in the region.

I was responsible for the photographs in the wedding brochure that the Marina is marketing to couples. It was done together with The Wedding Butler and the florist Secret Garden.

It was an interesting project. My only gripe is that the end product did not quite match up with the quality of the setup because the colours were unexpectedly muted. But then again....it's not my personal project, what can i say?




1 comment:

Gledwood said...

That's some lovely very neat Singaporean imagery came up on http://play.blogger.com...
so I thought I would say hi as I coasted on through!
Howzit going?!?
I'm at http://gledwood2.blogspot.com - you are most welcome to drop by my secret dairy confessional any time ...
...see you there hopefully!

All the very best to you!

from

Gledwood
"Vol 2"....