Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Generation Gap

Wan Sheng posted a link to a very nice song by Sun Yanzi. I find the lyrics really touching and refined. When I was younger, the tune of the song is what attracts me. However, as I age, I begin to look more into lyrics of a song and I always find that lyrics is the real soul of a song that makes me fall in love over and over again.



Why the title generation gap? You can roughly tell the age of a person by the songs they like. Even though I look arguably younger than Wan Sheng, there's no hiding my age when one of my favourite moviesis written and directed by Sylvia Chang. The sound track happens to be one of my fav too. No matter the age, I think wedding photographers ought to be romantics and a sentimental lot in order to capture those parts in a wedding.



My favourite scene (the part when Sylvia is on the plane) happens to be the closing as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I last went to Grand Shanghai, I almost knew 95% of the songs they sang. Don't know to be happy or sad. I guess... I'm a little oldie.

KC_Wong said...

No, you just have good tastes.

Anonymous said...

that said, i love your images:) that i know is definitely good taste:D

Unknown said...

Slyvia I always associate as Policewomen in "Ace Go Places" and the mum in "Ah Liang Story" :) I even more Uncle.

KC_Wong said...

Thanks Wan Sheng. I love your images too....very dreamy and lomantiq.

KC_Wong said...

Hey Uncle Dino, I remember that too! Sylvia would always called her husband "Albert!"