Sunday, May 04, 2008

Love At First Sight

Who believe in love at first sight?
Well, I still do, and that's because Kwong Weng & Rachael made me so.
You see, my encounter with them was quite by chance. As many of you know, I work from home, and I meet prospective clients and clients outside, often at cafes/clubs/their homes etc.

I was showing my stuff to a couple at Bakerzine Millennia Walk and Kwong Weng & Rachael were seated near us. I don't know what caught their eyes, but they approached me afterwards to ask for my contact. I wasn't expecting much because I didn't believe in love at first sight.

One day, Rachael emailed me and like all cliches of cliches, the rest is history. So, that was a good day. I sold my service to the first couple, and in the process, Rachael and Kwong Weng were sold too. I was so honoured that they believed in my abilities based on that chance encounter. Thanks Kwong Weng & Rachael for making me believe in myself.

Hmm....is this another justification for not having an office?
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! i have a similar encounter as well:) At MOS burger. Shooting them in nov. It's pretty amazing how some couples find you ya?

KC_Wong said...

Yes...that makes me start thinking of painting my passport photo and handphone number on my car, a la Propnex/HSR style.

Anonymous said...

i love that pic with the row of guards getting ready for the couple to walk in...very interesting angle :)