Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Blues

This coming weekend will mark the first weekend for the next three months without any English Premiere League matches. Some of you might know that I am a football fan. Being a wedding photographer puts a lot of strain on my relationship with football because that means I'd miss a lot of matches over the working weekends.

If I don't have a shoot over a certain weekend, it's a mixed feeling....you know, no job, no money, but can watch Liverpool....kind of like when you realise your mother-in-law just drives off the cliff in your sports coupe?

Jokes aside, here's a slideshow of a May wedding:
Click here

4 comments:

eiklin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC_Wong said...

Thanks eiklin.....

Anonymous said...

hey man, i just told a client today, if i EVER get married, you will be my photographer:D

no offense to the rest of wpn, but i can only afford one:P

KC_Wong said...

Thanks Wansheng! I take it as the highest honour and compliment I can get from a fellow professional. If you EVER get married, it'll be my honour to shoot for you and take it upon myself to make you look taller.