Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Talk

Yu Hao:"Lately, there's been some quiet whispers about me looking a bit like some internet billionaire called Jerry. Well, i don't really know who he is but millions others know him and also his baby by the name of Yahoo!!"

"I've been hearing my dad and mum quarreling too....well, I don't know why they are doing it, but I did hear my dad keep asking my mum 'why?why?why does he look like Jerry Yang? he sounded upset, especially when he said something about the photos."




"My mum kept insisting that she doesn't know this billionaire, and that she hasn't been to USA for the last 10 years. She also protested that she is a Google user. By the way, what's Google? All these mumbo jumbo the adults are saying really confuses me!"

"Then, my dad sounded a bit disappointed....and he sighed and mentioned something about blackmail....child support....rich...and stuff like that. They sure like to use biggish words that I don't understand."

"Well, enough talk. who's hungry? Anyone keen on milk? I'm going to cry real loud now.....I can share my food, and anyway, my mum has another one which I can't always finish."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mom's cool. google rocks! :D

A traveler looking for home said...

This is sooo funny!