Thursday, December 11, 2008

Foodies

The first time I met Anne and Jeffrey, it was at the Tung Lok Signatures at Central, where they were to have the solemnisation and luncheon there. To them, food is very important. They wanted their guests to have a good meal, and so, no surprises that their wedding dinner was to be at Dragon Phoenix Restaurant, Liang Court.

I can assure you that it took a steely determination to concentrate on my job as I watched dish after dish of fabulous food being served. Luckily I always eat my fill before a job. Please do not be mistaken that the couple were starving me. On the contrary, they kept asking me to sit down and eat....but how can, right? How to work like that?

Anyway, when I selected some favourite images from their wedding, and looking at them now, I noticed they all have clean lines, understated, subtley sweet and full of love, just like the couple themselves.






Anne's mum is a woman with many talents. She serves up a mean feast, created a lush garden in her yard, studies fengshui and Chinese calligraphy, and even makes her own teddy bears! This is the teddy bear room where it is dehumidified 24/7.














No comments: