Monday, December 15, 2008

A wedding planner's wedding

Sabrina is the cousin of one of the top wedding planners in Singapore, Renee Leung of The Wedding Butler/Renee L Collections fame.

I've met her a few times when she helped out Renee in running the wedding coordination of several weddings which I had the pleasure to photograph. She looks (is) very young and I thought she was fresh out from school.

Then one day I got a shock when she revealed that she was to get married! Then I was even more pleasantly surprised when she said she wanted me to be her wedding photographer! It was a boost to me because as a wedding planner, I'm sure she had met with quite a few photographers and have seen many other good works. To be recognised by a fellow industry player is a very good endorsement to my work and I was very grateful for her appreciating my work.

Here's to Sabrina and Sam: happy everlasting love!

























No comments: