Tuesday, December 09, 2008

When Colours Riot

When Pearly & SK first described to me how their wedding is going to be at their rented quaint black & white bungalow at Seletar, I knew immediately I had to shoot it. The venue was excellent, the couple was fantastic, and the weather was most co-operative. It was another small and cozy wedding, one which invariably invited the photographer to be drawn into, not just as a "documentarist", but also as an admirer and a friend.

Also, this set of photos was one of those which was best kept in its original colour because the end result was a rich riot of colours!
















(Top & bottom) Communicating in "sign" language.



Pearly seemed fascinated by the idea of a jumping bride. She wanted to try it out and I think the light, her gown and the greenery combine to make the pictures a bit unique.







2 comments:

PRIMA said...

I love this set a lot! U are truly a great photographer! :D

KC_Wong said...

I like this set a lot too. The colours make me blur. but honestly, pls don't use the word "great". I'm learning from the true greats of the past.