Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Brother

I'd really like to thank my friends for their well wishes on the arrival of my second child. So far, it's been a tiring but exciting experience. Even though I am not the one breastfeeding him, I have to wake up throughout the night because I have to carry him and switch his position due to the fact that my wife still suffers pain from her wounds.

Baby Brother (hitherto nameless) is a feisty guzzler who will make sure we hear him when it comes to feeding. It's fun to live through the cycle all over again, since more than two years ago when Yu Wen (my eldest) was born.

Right now, it's still quite easy to juggle between Yu Wen and him, since he konks out most of the time. Yu Wen takes an instant liking to her brother (she has always been amused by babies) and the feel-good factor was reinforced when we bought a big Care Bear and told her that was baby Brother's welcome present for her.

Will post some more pictures next week, when I have more time for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yu Wen got cheated! by the care bear. great job dude.